Want to Slaughter Zombie Zoo Animals? Then you should buy a Wii.



Thats right. The makers of the recently announced Wii exclusive shooter The Conduit have just one up'd themselves by unveiling a gory, cartoony WiiWare game with "Animales de la Muerte". The game plays like a top down shooter where you go around doing just what you'd think, killing all the zombie zoo animals and saving the ones that are still alive. It reminds me a lot of the classic Lucas Arts shooter, Zombies Ate my Neighbors. It has the same feel and style with all the unique weapons and power ups. All my dreams have come true, thank you High Voltage! But seriously, the studio has come from left field and proven that these types of games can exist on the Wii.




Along with Animales de la Muerte, they have another WiiWare game in the works called Gyrostarr. Gyrostarr will be a shooter that plays like a Wipeout or F-Zero race. High Voltage are doing great things with Wii, and I personally cannot wait to get my hand around all three of their upcoming Wii games. Slaughtering zombie zoo animals! I mean come on, you can't go wrong there.

Labels: ,


About this entry