Mission: PS3 Procurement Complete



Today around 11:00 AM a coworker and I made the voyage to our local Gamestop with one goal in mind, well maybe three goals.

1. Get him GTA IV for XBOX 360
2. Get me GTA IV for PS3
3. Get me a PS3

Maybe steps two and three should be reversed, but oh well. It all worked out, I finally have in my possession a glistening black Playstation 3. Along with my purchase of a little game called GTA IV, I picked up a copy of Uncharted. Uncharted is a tomb raider style jungle action adventure game. I was waiting to get my PS3 when Metal Gear IV launched in June, but after IGN gave it a perfect score in every category, something that hasn't been done on a home console since 1999's Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast, I figured it was probably an OK time to pick up the system. Tonight will be filled with plenty of GTA IV and also plenty of Mario Kart, as the Nintendo fan inside me is still very excited from the release of that game. I'll post more on my thoughts of the PS3 as a whole and I'll be reviewing GTA IV and Uncharted once I'm a ways into them.

Labels:


About this entry