Super Dodgeball Returns on the DS



I remember back in the day playing a game called Super Dodgeball for the NES. I never really got into any sports games, I wasn't good at making plays, passing, scoring baskets, or winning in overtime. What I was good at, was throwing balls at people. Seriously. This game let me get my ball throwing on in full capacity, and now it's getting a sequel on the Nintendo DS in Super Dodgeball Brawlers. I'm not sure if they're just trying to jump on the hype train with Smash Bros Brawl by adding Brawlers, but I'll still take it. The original game put players against other countries from all over the world, in an Olympic match of sorts. It looks like the game play in this one will be the same, and thats fine by me. Below is a trailer for the Japanese version of the game, and another video with more game play elements, the japanese one is funnier though, who knows what they're saying.



Labels: , ,


About this entry